BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Beginning.

Hello. 



Blogging isn't something i'm accustomed to. In fact, the very idea of putting my thoughts and 'feelings' out in the open for all the world to read and judge scares the living shyt out of me. Thats the very reason i'm even doing this. 


People say that talking about how you feel makes it better.


They also say taking risks is totally worth it. 


Good to know People are fucking stupid. 




Its my friend's fault. She made this for me and now i'm scared it'll turn into another dumbass addiction that basically fucks me over in the end. The end being four months from now. ShowTime. 


Me=RoadKill. FML


I don't really know what this blog will have - you know, i really think i'm just talking to myself cuz who the hell is REALLY going to take time out of their lives to actually read this shyt?


So anyway. This blog will probably just have most of the unfinished crap i write just for the heck of it in delirious moments of mental instability. If there really are people alive who read this, thank you for caring. =] <3 




Byebye now.

0 comments: